Ashtanga and Dynamic Yoga in Cheltenham
with Ian Davis / email / 07973 135089
I teach an energetic and cardiovascular form of yoga, working to stretch and strengthen the body, improve breathing and posture and to calm the mind.
This form of yoga is great if you want to get fitter, loose weight, improve poor posture, stiffness or injuries or just to compliment another pastime such as running. It really doesn't matter how inflexible or strong you are - you start from where you are.
- Classes in Cheltenham town centre, parking right outside.
- Held in a beautiful, light and airy dedicated yoga studio.
- Drop-in classes (no need to pay for a term up front).
- Fully qualified and registered yoga teacher.
- Teaching yoga for the last ten years.
Most classes are suitable for all abilities and experience from beginners onwards.
If you're not sure if these classes would suit you, drop me an email
I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.